The Rotary Club of Bombay Worli has always been supporting Community Service Projects
to improve the health of the Community at large. Over the years we have conducted:
- Medical checkup Camps for Police personnel and their families at the Worli Police
- Medical camps at the Mahim Gurudwara for the local community
- Physiotherapy camp facilitating the distribution of aids and appliances and dispensing
expert advice by physiotherapist at no cost to the poor and needy.
- Cataract detection and correction camp have been conducted from time to time with
the assistance of the Bachoo Ali Eye Hospital, Parel
- Blood Donation drives at Colleges, Railway Stations, and Police Stations are regular
projects that the Club has been doing. A close rapport has been built up with the
blood banks, and we have been able to assist people to coordinate the availability
of the rarer blood group bloods, at times of urgency.
- Medical Camp at Karjat for Adivasis - A medical Camp was conducted including Blood
Tests, and Eye Check-up for over 150 villagers